You wanna win a turkey? Come see us!
Once again, the Elgin Chamber of Commerce/Community Club wants to make sure everyone has the opportunity to enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner.
Businesses as well as individuals here in the Elgin community are once again inviting residents to register to win a free turkey to be awarded the week of Thanksgiving.
Persons can register to win a free turkey at the following locations:
• Elgin Insurance
• Sapp Bros. Petroleum
• Elgin Review
• Jerry’s Feed
• Insurance Mart
• One Stop/Sleepin Inn
• Coffeehouse Café
• Elgin Pharmacy
• CVA Hardware
• Dvorak Construction
• Golden Living Center (at EHS, PJCC and Elgin Community Center)
• CVA Agronomy
• Bank of Elgin
• Draper Insurance
• First Dakota National Bank Loan Production Office
• Elgin Community Center
• Kyle & Deb Warren (at St. Boniface Elementary School)
• Town & Country Veterinary Clinic
• Boone & Antelope Mutual Insurance
• Lordemann Insurance
• City Limits
• Dean’s Market
• Elgin Equipment & Machine
• Steel Steed Steakhouse & Saloon
• Elgin Appliance & More
• Elgin Auto Parts
• Precision Repair
• Antelope County Veterinary Clinic
• Shear Genius Salon
• Elgin Veterans/Boone County Health Center
• CVA Grain & Feed
The drawings will be held on Monday, Nov. 22.
Once the names are drawn, the businesses will need to contact the newspaper with the winners by 4 p.m. that day to make sure no one wins more than one turkey.